Thursday, October 15, 2009

You're Kiddin Me, Right?

There it was, right smack dab on the TV screen! Why, I couldn't believe my baby blue's. It was a Jim Beam commercial and it actually said the following: "Best enjoyed responsibly." Huh? I certainly enjoy it and I have multiple reasons for enjoying my Beam, but what strikes me funny is the word "Responsible" never EVER crosses my mind when I'm pounding down some Jimmy Beam. Quite frankly Myrtle, after a couple of snoots of Jimmy, I couldn't spell the word responsible with an open dictionary and a tutor standin next to me. Hell, I'm too busy singing, "Hunka, Hunka, Burnin Love," while toolin around the neighborhood on my John Deere ridin mower a little after midnight! Why Wally Sims threw a hammer at me the other evening. Party pooper! What's this world comin to anyway?

No comments: